Day 1: Cape Town
Arrive Cape Town, Mother City of the Republic where you are met for transfer to your hotel for overnight.
Day 2: Cape Town
Enjoy a morning tour of the city of Cape Town and take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain.
Day 3: Cape Town
After an early breakfast depart on a full day tour of Cape Town and the Peninsula. See 17th century architecture, colorful history and spectacular coastal scenery that eave together as the drive takes you along the coastline of the Atlantic and Indian oceans to the Cape of Good Hope. Enjoy lunch en-route. Return late afternoon to your hotel. Evening dining on your own.
Day 4 & 5: Hermanus & Gansbaai
Depart along the garden route and exceptional scenery to Grootbos Private Nature Reserve. Enjoy Marine activities, fynbos tours and meals for the next two days.
Days 6: Cape Winelands & Franschhoek
Enjoy a morning activity and breakfast before departing with your driver for the Cape Winelands as you visit local wineries and enjoy wine tasting at local vintners. Overnight in Franschhoek
Days 7-9: Sabi Sands & Mala Mala
Transfer to the Airport for a flight to Skukuza (under own arrangement), then travel by road thru the Kruger National Park to the world renowned
Mala Mala Game Reserve for a spectacular wildlife experience. Meet your ranger who will share their wealth of knowledge as they introduce you to the game reserve's diverse wildlife, prolific bird species and unique vegetation for three nights. Enjoy day and night drives that bring you closer to the magic of the bush.
Day 10: Panorama Route - White River
This morning after your game driver meet your driver guide for a tour of Africa’s Grand Canyon—”The Blyde River Canyon” and stunning scenery of the Panorama Route. The afternoon arrive at your overnight hotel for dinner (own arrangement) and overnight.
Day 11 & 12: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
This morning return to the airport for flight to Victoria Falls. For the next three days take a tour of the falls, sunset cruise on the Zambezi. Optional activities available: Elephant Back Safari, Safaris and Day trips to Chobe National Park, Botswana, Whitewater rafting, Heli-flights and Microlights over the falls.
Day 13: Departure
Transfer to the airport for your departing flight.
Shoulder Season:10 January - 30 April
Green Season:01 May - 30 August
High Season:01 September - 30 November
Terms and Conditions
Included: Airport Transfers , Accommodation in hotels /lodges per person sharing, breakfast daily, B/L/D at Grootbos/Mala Mala and Lodge Activities (Game Drives/Marine Activities as provided at lodge). Sightseeing as listed. VAT, Park / Conservation / Entrance fees.
Not Included: International & Regional Air Transportation, Compulsory Travel Insurance, any items of a personal nature, gratuities, meals and/or items/activities not listed.
Deposit and Booking Requirements
• This quotation is subject to the availability of all services at the time of making a reservation.
• Travel insurance coverage for injury, illness or loss of effects while on tour is NOT included, is highly recommended for travel and compulsory for many lodges and adventure safaris in Southern and Eastern Africa.
• Registration: A 25% deposit of the total land price, per person is required. The remainder of the cost is due 75 days prior to departure date.
• Payment is accepted by personal check or credit card (AE, MC, V, DS*). *Discover card not accepted for South African Air flight arrangements
• Reservation Policy: All tariffs quoted include VAT and current grading levy. The price quoted is subject to change in the event of any unforeseen increases in fuel costs including currency fluctuations and/or Government levies/taxes, including Park Fees and Entrance fees. Safariline reserves the right to amend the quoted tariffs accordingly should the Government change the percentage level of VAT or introduce any other tax or Levy. Safariline will not cancel a tour, holiday or other travel arrangement once the client has paid in full unless it becomes necessary to do so as a result of hostilities, war or threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist unrest, active or threatened natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions or if a group tour does not have a minimum required participants, or for any other adverse event beyond the control of Safariline. In the event of cancellation Safariline will inform the client without delay and will make every effort to offer a suitable and comparable alternative
• Cancellations: Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to departure will be subject to the nonrefundable
$500.00 per person fee plus any charged incurred by the hotels, ground handlers or operators up to the entire deposit of 25% of the total trip costs
Between 75-30 days prior to the scheduled departure date 50% of total trip costs
During the last 30 days including the scheduled departure date: 100% of the total trip costs
Safariline is pleased to offer a Travel Protection plan designed as an exclusive insurance plan to provide broad protection. The plan protects you and your travel investment if you need to cancel your trip for covered reasons prior to departure or if other covered unforeseen circumstances arise during your trip. This comprehensive insurance package provides pre-Departure trip cancellation, Post departure Trip interruption, Trip delay (8 hours or more), Medical Expense/Emergency Assistance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, baggage and personal effects and baggage delay.
For premium costs and coverage descriptions please see our website http://www.safariline.net, home page under “Destinations” lower right side of home page – click on the blue button “Relax & Buy Trip Insurance. Or, contact us to provide a quotation.