Into The Wilderness
- 期間: 7 日 (約)
- 所在地: Maun,
- 製品コード: BO-ITW-WS-18
Explore two unique wilderness areas discovering a variety of habitats and wildlife with a diverse range of activities including walks, day and night wildlife viewing both water and land based. Travel with a professional guide staying in authentic full-serviced luxury tented accommodations which provides an intimate ‘close-to-nature’ experience.
~ Itinerary Description ~
Day 1 – 3: Xigera Concession
On arrival at Maun International Airport, you will be met by an Explorations guide who will assist you in boarding a light aircraft for your flight over the shimmering water-world of the Okavango Delta to Xigera, where we will have the opportunity to explore the channels of the world-renowned Okavango Delta by boat and mokoro. Nestled in a magnificent riverine forest, Xigera Camp embodies the essence of the Okavango Delta.
The camp is found on the aptly-named ‘Paradise Island’, surrounded by almost year-round water and lush vegetation. Nine beautifully furnished, en-suite tented rooms offer views over a seasonal floodplain and small lagoon. Enjoy meals and drinks in the lounge and dining area overlooking the flowing channel or under the stars in our traditional African boma. During long lazy afternoons, take a plunge in the pool or soak up the sun on a lounger. Surrounded by spectacular wilderness, Xigera Camp will give you a feeling of wellbeing far from the hubbub of modern living. Nestled
in a magnificent riverine forest, Xigera consists of luxuriously furnished tented rooms with en-suite facilities and an outdoor shower. Each room is raised off the ground on a wooden deck offering a superb view of the seasonal floodplain and waterhole
Day 4 – 6 : Linyanti Concession
After a morning safari activity at Xigera, transfer by light aircraft to Linyanti Tented Camp in the Linyanti Concession in time for an afternoon safari activity.
Set in the 125 000-hectare Linyanti Concession bordering Chobe National Park, Linyanti Tented Camp is the ideal base from which to explore this wildlife-rich area. Unrivalled in its remoteness and the sense of space that it affords, the concession is bordered by two rivers. The eight tents are large, airy and designed to recreate the accommodation style of the early explorers, with canvas surrounds, wooden wardrobes and trunks.
Explore the wildlife-rich area on morning and afternoon /evening game drives. The river and associated floodplains are a hive of activity as large numbers of general game such as impala, zebra and kudu head to the life-giving water. The presence of these animals attracts the associated predators, in particular leopard and wild dog. The Linyanti Concession also has a reputation for its large concentrations of elephant iconic watercourses – the Linyanti River to the north and the Savute Channel to the south.
Day 7: Maun / Departure
Transfer by light aircraft from Linyanti to Maun Airport for your onward arrangements.
Your guide: Explorations are led by highly skilled and qualified professional guides with an incredible passion for the natural regions they work in and passionate about sharing their knowledge for these wilderness areas. Having one guide throughout your safari ensures a sense of continuity together with a consistent and detailed interpretation that is shaped to your specific interest. Many of our guides are skilled photographers – from making sure that the safari vehicle is situated in the best location to checking your camera settings where necessary, they are on hand to ensure you capture the best possible images.
*High Season 01 Jun -31 Oct
Notes:No single supplement will be charged but Minimum of 2 persons required to run the trip. Should all other bookings cancel, except one guest, we will convert the booking to an FIT package; most likely at an increased price.
Limited to a 20 kg (44 lb) luggage allowance (in soft bags only with no wheels or frame) per person.
Scheduled Departures Dates: 2018
14 Jun, 11 Jul, 04 Aug, 19 Sep, 16 Oct
Terms & Conditions
The tour price includes the following services.
- Lite Aircraft flights on a seat rate basis and road transfers as indicated on itinerary
- Meet, Greet and airport transfers by your local guides
- Accommodation at the hotels, game lodges, tented or rest camps specified in the itinerary, on the basis of two persons sharing a twin-bedded room with en suite bathroom, or shower/toilets – No triple rooms
- Meals from Dinner on Day 1 to the end of the scheduled safari, a reasonable amount of soft drinks, mineral water, fruit juice, house wine, beer, and local spirits such as gin & Amarula while in Botswana
- Transportation by 4X4 specially designed safari vehicle, with qualified driver, for all journeys specified Laundry, Activities, National park fees, Entrance fees where applicable for sightseeing excursions specified
- English Speaking tour & safari guides Full Pre-departure and final documentation with detailed “Guide to Planning your African Safari”
Services Not Included:
- International airfare or airport taxes, quoted separately
- Items of a personal nature, telephone calls, room service, premium alcoholic beverages, personal purchases, optional extra activities, etc
- Gratuities to tour guides, drivers and restaurant staff for services rendered.
- Compulsory Travelers insurance and cancellation protection.
- Tourist visas if necessary
- Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases that are beyond our control
- Any other services not specified above.
Group Size – Min 2 / Max 7
Age Limits – Minimum of 12 years. Recent medical certificate may be required for guests over 75. For parties with children under 12 years, a private, tailor-made safari is suggested and quoted on request.
Deposit and Booking Requirements
- This quotation is subject to the availability of all services at the time of making a reservation.
- Travel insurance coverage for injury, illness or loss of effects while on tour is NOT included, is highly recommended for travel and compulsory for many lodges and adventure safaris in Southern and Eastern Africa.
- Registration: A 25% deposit of the total land price, per person is required. The remainder of the cost is due 75 days prior to departure date. Airline tickets must be purchased within two weeks of reservation confirmation.
- Payment is accepted by personal check or credit card
- Reservation Policy: All tariffs quoted include VAT and current grading levy. The price quoted is subject to change in the event of any unforeseen increases in fuel costs including currency fluctuations and/or Government levies/taxes, including Park Fees and Entrance fees. Safariline reserves the right to amend the quoted tariffs accordingly should the Government change the percentage level of VAT or introduce any other tax or Levy. Safariline will not cancel a tour, holiday or other travel arrangement once the client has paid in full unless it becomes necessary to do so as a result of hostilities, war or threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist unrest, active or threatened natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions or if a group tour does not have a minimum required participants, or for any other adverse event beyond the control of Safariline. In the event of cancellation Safariline will inform the client without delay and will make every effort to offer a suitable and comparable alternative
- Cancellations received more than 75 days prior to departure will be subject to the nonrefundable $500.00 per person fee plus any charged incurred by the hotels, ground handlers or operators up to the
Entire deposit of 25%of the total trip costs
Between 75-30 days prior to the scheduled departure date ................. 50% of total trip costs
During the last 30 days including the scheduled departure date:.. 100% of the total trip costs
Safariline is pleased to offer a Travel Protection plan designed as an exclusive insurance plan to provide broad protection. The plan protects you and your travel investment if you need to cancel your trip for covered reasons prior to departure or if other covered unforeseen circumstances arise during your trip. This comprehensive insurance package provides pre-departure trip cancellation, Post departure Trip interruption, Trip delay (8 hours or more), Medical Expense/Emergency Assistance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, baggage and personal effects and baggage delay.
For premium costs and coverage descriptions please see our website: http://www.safariline.net, home page under "Destinations" lower right side of home page - click on the blue button: "Trip Insurance" or contact us to provide a quotation.